- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is available today for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One.
- As a fierce fighter, you can shapeshift into three different forms, each with its unique abilities.
- A unique experience full of savage combat and mystical adventures inspired by the famous ‘World of Darkness’ RPG
When an evil corporation threatens nature and humanity, it’s time for mother nature to strike back in a bloody campaign and a quest for personal redemption.
In Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood, available today on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, you play Cahal, an exiled Werewolf. While he certainly looks like the ferocious, classic horror movie monster you know and love, he isn’t a bad guy, quite the opposite in fact. In the World of Darkness, where our game is set, werewolves are a force of nature, warriors defending the Earth against the corrupting influence of the Wrym, a spirit of destruction and chaos. Through the industrial power of Endron, a major oil and gas corporation, the Wrym is altering the balance of nature and threatening the way of life for your family, your tribe, and humanity. Now is the time to fight back with everything you have.
As a fierce fighter, you can shapeshift into three different forms, each with its unique abilities:
- The Werewolf or “Crinos” Form: A Crinos is the ultimate combat machine, a towering beast capable of devastating acts of carnage. This powerful, aggressive form is at the heart of our action-oriented gameplay. Switch between Heavy and Agile stances, adapting to the different situations presented to you. Use these to break your enemies’ guard or evade incoming projectiles, using special moves to dash across the environment or deal massive damage to those around you. All the while, building up your Frenzy, and once this meter boils over, you can unleash this fury, becoming faster, stronger, and able to string together even more deadly attacks. However, you won’t be able to block or use special moves during this time.
- The Human or “Homid” Form: This is the go-to form for social interactions and story progression. In this form, you can hack computers, perform silent takedowns, or use your trusted crossbow to pick off enemies from afar or (with a certain upgrade) disable electrical systems.
- The Wolf or “Lupus” Form: The Wolf form grants you speed and agility, helping you navigate through the world; you can crawl through vents and rapidly dart between cover to avoid being detected by the guards. This is especially useful if you’re trying to take out some enemies before a big fight or skip combat entirely.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is available now on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. What’s more, if you purchase the Day One edition digitally, you will be entitled to download both the digital Xbox One version and the digital Xbox Series X|S version of this game.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood
A unique experience full of savage combat and mystical adventures, inspired by the famous role-playing game.
You are Cahal, a powerful Garou who chose to go into exile after losing control of his destructive rage. On his quest for redemption and blood, Cahal plays a crucial role in the great war between the Garous and Endron, a powerful oil company that serves the Wyrm, whose destruction is ravaging the planet.
He can transform into a wolf and a Crinos, a huge ferocious beast.
Each form has its advantages: the wolf can sneak around undetected, Cahal as a human can interact with other people, and the Werewolf can unleash its rage to tear enemies apart.