Base One vRC 0.989.75a/0.3.1.0 + Episode 4 DL
Genres/Tags: Managerial, Strategy, Isometric, 3D, Real-time
Companies: Pixfroze, Blowfish Studios, Gamera Game
Original Size: 5.8 GB
Repack Size: 3.2 GB
- Based on Base.One.Episode.4-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-base.one.episode.4.iso (6,216,056,832 bytes)
- Game version is: vRC 0.989.75a/0.3.1.0; Free DLC1 (Episode 4) is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.8 to 3.2 GB)
- Installation takes ~10-15 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7.2 GB (~16.7 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Base One is a base building management strategy game with an RPG twist. After a large wormhole tears the moon apart and causes unprecedented levels of natural disasters, the Earth Global Union create the “Solution” space exploration program in order to explore the wormhole for a new home. As a member of the “Solution” program, it is up to you to expand the fleet, find valuable minerals and new planets to inhabit – and maybe even save the Earth from ecological destruction!
- Take command of the EGU fleet of space stations located in unexplored corners of space.
- Select a wide range of crew members with their own unique perks, characteristics and traits to best tackle specific tasks on the space stations.
- Monitor the space station network’s shared resources – power, heating, oxygen and water supply. Juggling these finite supplies across each station is critical for survival!
- Upgrade your artillery to make quick work out of whatever asteroid comes your way along. Keep space pirates at bay with the best military expertise EGU can provide!
- Build your own “Solution” expedition, listen to the various tales the crew have in store for you and explore undiscovered systems.
- Also included is a Custom Game mode for the more experienced player who want to build their own campaign with their own conditions and quests.