Chernobylite Repack Core Bundle v1.0 (Version 45385) + White Rose Pack DLC + ArtBook
Name : Chernobylite Repack
Genres/Tags: Action, Survival, Horror, First-Person, Shooter, 3D
Company: The Farm 51
Original Size: 29.3 GB
Repack Size: from 20.4 GB [Selective Download]
Chernobylite Repack Features
- Based on Chernobylite-CODEX ISO release: codex-chernobylite.iso (31,512,952,832 bytes)
- Game versionL v1.0 (Version 45385); White Rose Pack DLC is activated, bonus ArtBook is included by default
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all optionals)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of useless PDB-files and advertising game trailers
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 29.3 to 20.4~20.9 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 6-18 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 30.5 GB (33.4 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Chernobylite Repack Game Description
Chernobylite is a Science Fiction Survival Horror RPG from developers Farm 51. Set in the hyper-realistic, 3D scanned wasteland of Chernobyl’s exclusion zone, you’ll take on the role of Igor, a physicist and ex-employee of the Chernobyl Power Plant, returning to Pripyat to investigate the mysterious disappearance of his fiancée, 30 years prior. Compete with the hostile military presence, other stalkers and supernatural creatures, as well as the harsh and unforgiving environment in your search to uncover the truth.
Get ready for a thrilling adventure of survival, conspiracy, horror, love, and obsession.
Can you survive your fears?
Base Building & Crafting
Construct a base from which to plan your daily operations and excursions. Utilise workstations to craft gadgets, create traps and weapons or modify existing equipment to your needs.
Stealth, Survival & Combat
Survival in the Zone is not easy, and each day brings fresh challenges as comrades die and supplies diminish. Avoid detection with stealth takedowns or engage in open armed. Danger lurks in every corner.
Resource & Team Management
Companions are key to your survival and the resolution of your journey. Each day requires the careful planning and assignment of resources and tasks to your comrades.
Non-Linear Storytelling & Strategy
No playthrough is the same. Like your choices, the story is in your hands. Choose wisely whether to trust your comrades or not, use resources for survival or research, and confront conflicts or evade them. The future is up to you.