A fast-paced action platformer with non-linear world progression and level design! Challenging gameplay with 3 difficulty modes, 2 playable characters and local co-op! Fight bosses in any order and experience the world change with each victory, enemies become harder, faster and …
- Fast-paced side-scrolling action combat!
- Non-linear metroidvania level design!
- Two playable characters to choose from!
- Local Co-Op!
- 3 Difficulty Modes!
- Fully rebindable Controller support!
- Smooth 60 fps gameplay!
- Steam Achievements!
- Obtain many different special weapons, unique to each playable character.
- Search for permanent powerups hidden through out the world.
- Local Co-op can join in at any time.
- Unique enemies for every area of the game.
- Special obstacles that can only be destroyed by specific weapons reveal hidden paths and secret items.
- Auto-saving checkpoints and infinite lives on all difficulty modes.
- Central hub area connects to many areas, making navigation more streamlined.
- Dashing, ducking and wall-jumping allows for fast fluid motion.
Unique Gameplay Elements:
The core design of this game features a unique twist on world progression and game difficulty. The player can choose to take on any area of the game at any time in any order. Defeating bosses will grant the player a new weapon and increase the player’s maximum weapon energy. However, the player is not the only one to get more powerful with each boss defeated. All enemies will increase in power level, this effects their health and damage but also their behavior. Enemies become smarter as the game progresses!
Not only do enemies become more difficult but the stage hazards do as well. Hazards will deal more damage, have altered behavior and generally are faster and tougher to deal with. So tackling different areas of the game at different points of progression can yield a very different experience for the player. On top of all that, bosses also power up similarly to enemies. So the order in which you fight the bosses will matter a lot in terms of difficulty. With this system, the game won’t get easier as you progress like a lot of similarly non-linear action games do.
These features also allow for great replayability!
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Tyler M Richardson
Publisher: Tyler M Richardson
Release Name: Delta Zero-DARKZER0
Size: 39.8 MB
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 32-bit Single Core CPU or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any modern APU will suffice
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard is fine
- Additional Notes: Should run reasonably on a toaster