Shutter 2 Year Two-PLAZA
Shutter 2 – Year Two
Life at Kent Island Prison just got more dangerous
Year Two see’s the halls of Kent Island Prison refreshed and re-stocked with brand new enemy designs and animations.
Updated enemy AI and animation mechanics create even more difficult combat scenarios, while improved textures, models and lighting bring the horrific atmosphere to new levels.
Classic mode also introduces a new threat with enemies that can spawn at any moment making your camera skills more important than ever.
Take control of the RC2, the most powerful remote spectral surveillance tool in the industry, while you try to piece together the horrific tale plaguing the halls of Kent Island Prison.
Your buyers are waiting.
Defeat and photograph the fallen spirits of the hallowed Kent Island Prison, cash in on the evidence and then upgrade your RC’s defensive systems as you delve deeper into the crumbling halls of the abandoned prison.
Can you survive the night?
It’s just you and your RC and you’ll need to protect it with your life. Upgrade your RC’s health and weapons before it gets destroyed, or face the spirits in person.
- Go old school and view your environments through classic static cameras from the early days of 3D survival horror or switch to the over-the-shoulder cam to get right into the horror!
- New RC combat! Use new defensive tools to dispatch the spectral entities of Kent Island.
- New RC abilities for greater puzzle depth. Use different camera filters and the new RC Arm Mode to solve more intricate puzzles.
- Upgrade your RC’s abilities and defensive systems as the horror increases throughout the night.
- Multiple narrative threads to find, with a scoring system that tracks the evidence you’ve found.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Cosmic Logic
Publisher: Cosmic Logic
Release Name: Shutter.2.Year.Two-PLAZA
Size: 2.9 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core CPU 3.60GHz Processor,
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space