Vesper is a visionary adventure taking place in a decaying world full of puzzles and mysteries to uncover, where your choices will change the future of an entire race.
Seven is a small android, lost on an eerie planet full of perils and traces of an ancient civilization – with no powers and no ability to defeat enemies until he finds the Drive Gun, a weapon used to absorb lights, create darkness, and control minds.
Frantic chases from relentless machines force you to take decisions in the blink of an eye.
Hide from your pursuers and sneak through enemy lines to reach your objective.
Use the Drive Gun to absorb light from various sources and create dark spots in which you can hide.
Inject absorbed light into machineries to open portals and activate deadly traps.
Control your opponents with light and dispose of them after have exploited their abilities.
Take control of your destiny and decide the future of the Android’s race.
- Creative Solutions: solve puzzles and trick your enemies in multiple ways using the power of the Drive Gun
- Connecting the Dots: collect mysterious and encrypted documents to uncover the real truth behind the Vesper Protocol
- The End is only the Beginning: start a new run after the credits have rolled and discover why you have changed the world forever
- The Sound of The End of the Universe: hear the mind-bending soundtrack from Francesco Gagliardi and lose yourself in the ambience of Aryish
- An Authorial Vision: experience a unique sci-fi story, where each shot and camera movement is finely hand-crafted by their authors, Matteo Marzorati and Tommaso Loiacono.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Cordens Interactive
Publisher: Cordens Interactive
Release Name: Vesper.v1.1.4-TiNYiSO
Size: 898 MB
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.4 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 760 GTX or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or higher
- Storage: 3 GB available space