Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
Genres/Tags: Action (Shooter), 3rd Person, Open World, 3D
Companies: Rockstar North / Rockstar Games
Original Size: 25.6 GB
Repack Size: from 13.2 GB [Selective Download]
Be advised, that this new version v184.108.40.206 is not as good as Rockstar says. While it removed dependencies from GFWL, also many tracks for different radio stations have been removed and most mods, designed for old game versions, stopped working. For that reason I didn’t remove links to my older repack.
This standalone retail title spans three distinct stories, interwoven to create one of the most unique and engaging single-player experiences of this generation.
This definitive Grand Theft Auto bundle boasts hundreds of hours of single-player gameplay; a full suite of open-world multiplayer game types limited only by players’ creativity; dozens of eclectic radio stations with hours of music and original dialogue.
Due to copyright expiration issue Rockstar removed many old and popular tracks from radio station sets. But if you want to experience the original taste, use downgraded audio options, included in this repack.
By default this repack installs current/modern tracks set.
You can switch from current/modern 10th Anniversary radio stations set to the original one, with much better fitting soundtrack.
Use the following BAT-files in game folder to make those switches.
“Downgraded Stations with Old Vladivostok FM.bat” enables original stations set, and “Vladivostok FM” has old tracks instead of new/current ones.
“Downgraded Stations with New Vladivostok FM.bat” enables original stations set, but “Vladivostok FM” has new tracks instead of old/original ones.
“Modern Stations with Old Vladivostok FM.bat” enables modern stations set, but “Vladivostok FM” has old tracks instead of new/current ones.
“Modern Stations with New Vladivostok FM.bat” enables modern stations set, and “Vladivostok FM” has new tracks instead of old/original ones.
“Disable EFLC Tracks in original GTA4.bat” disables stupid dancing tracks on “Vladivostok FM” in original GTA4, leaving them only in EFLC.
“Enable EFLC Tracks in original GTA4.bat” enables stupid dancing tracks on “Vladivostok FM” in original GTA4.
After you settle down with a music set you want to play with, you may delete “_Stations” folder to save 7 GB of disk space.
Text-select any line and google it, if you want to know the details of the included mods.
- FusionFix by El Dorado v1.21
- Graphical Bug Fixes v1.2 + EFLC PC Quality Texture Update v0.1 by nkjellman
- IV Fixes & Improvements v3.0 by Zolika1351
- Responsive Plus by iiCriminnaaL 49
- Improved Animations Pack Update 2 by B Dawg
- Fixed water shaders for AMD-Radeon users
- Extend Vid Mem by colistro123
- Rancher Collision Model Fix by Phenom FX
- Karin Sultan Trunk Fix by jacell
- Fixed Combat Shotgun Icon Fix by DavSte
- Plane Flight Path Improvements by C4PT41N BOMB4RD
- Optimized stream.ini, mirror-fix, more visible rain-drop-textures by me
For fixing the broken ingame-mirrors add “-forcehighqualitymirrors” to commandline.txt for Non-Steam version. Please use draw distance 21 or 42 and detail distance 80, because the game was developed with these values which leads to less z-fighting.
- Based on Rockstar Club version v220.127.116.11: 22.2 GB
- Mr.Goldberg + Christsnatcher crack applied over
- DXVK & DxWrapper ara available in “_Wrappers” folder for better game perfomance; more info on https://ant-sh.blogspot.com/2020/07/gta-4-stutter-choppiness-fix.html
- Radio Downgrader with Calcium (666 MB) added and allows fast switching between new and older radio tracklists, see “Music Stations” of description for details
- Additional mod, allowing using only original Vladivostok FM tracks in GTA4 instead of “combined with Episodes” tracklist, added
- GTAIV Vanilla Fixes v1.6.2 ModPack (2.7 GB) by GTAVI(CE) added as an optional download – adds tons of essential fixes and improvements
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when playing with current radio sets and without modpack)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Vanilla Fixes ModPack. Both variants of radio stations (old and current) are included in the main repack archives
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 25.6 to 13.2/13.6 GB)
- Installation takes: ~15 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 30.1 GB
- You can change the game language by copying “commandline.txt” from correspoding subfolder of “_Language Changer” to the game root
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack