- Game Title: The Sim 4 Snowy Escape Expansion Pack
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1368572/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/the-sims-4-snowy-escape-expansion-pack/results/
- Genre: Casual, Simulation
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Date: 13 Nov, 2020
The Sims 4 Snowy Escape-CODEX
SIZE: 47.2 GB
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates.
The game is updated to v188.8.131.520
The Sims 4 Snowy Escape
Gear up for thrilling snow sports, relax in natural hot springs, and design your Japanese-inspired home in The Sims™ 4 Snowy Escape Expansion Pack*, now available for pre-order. Discover new ways to adventure — challenge your Sims to climb to the peak and bond with others in the world of Mt. Komorebi. From sledding and snowboarding to hot pot around the kotatsu table, there’s something to match every lifestyle.
- Chase Your Thrills — Test your Sim’s skill and endurance with activities on the mountainside. Grab skis for a downhill ride, strap on a snowboard to shred or bundle up on a sled with another Sim. Prefer going up? Build their rock climbing skill and challenge your Sim to reach the mountain peak during daring, sometimes dangerous, excursions.
- Find Your Zen — Let your Sim’s worries float away in the natural hot springs, then unwind over hot pot around the kotatsu table, or socialize while hiking through bamboo forests and snowy terrain. Bask in the serenity of mindful walks and soothing music to take control of your emotions and discover your inner zen.
- Create Your Sanctuary — Whether you prefer the traditional details or modern touches of Japanese-inspired furniture and decor, you can incorporate shoji doors, windows, screens, tatami mats and more to design a home that complements your life. Take your shoes off at the genkan entryway in the soft glow of paper lanterns overhead, or build your own rock garden outside.
- Define Your Lifestyle — Unlock new personality and relationship effects with the introduction of Lifestyles and Sentiments. Lifestyles manifest in response to your Sim’s actions and habits, changing their behaviors appropriately. Similarly, shared experiences inspire Sentiments and have a lasting impact on Sims’ relationships to each other, affecting their social interactions.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES. SEE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PACK.
- OS: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or bette
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space