Playstation Universe Report that Grand Theft Auto VI Delay Rumour Shot Down By Jason Schreier After Hearing From 6 Rocks

Latest PlayStation Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

Jason Scheier has revealed that he has heard from six Rockstar employees who state that they have not heard of any Grand Theft Auto VI delay, after rumours spread over the weekend that the upcoming crime juggernaut had been pushed into 2026. The Bloomberg reporter made it clear that a GTA VI delay could still happen due to its ambitious nature, but as far as he is aware from his sources, it’s still on track for 2025. The internet (and my DMs) blew up this weekend over a rumor that GTA VI is delayed. Good news is that six Rockstar employees all told me they have not heard of any delay. Bad news: it’s a big, ambitious game and could very well slip! Too much time left to say anything definitive. I want to be very clear: Six staff told me they weren’t *informed* of a delay. For all I know, Rockstar’s executive team could have decided months ago to delay GTA VI without telling the company. But the lack of internal announcement suggests that the Twitter rumor was nonsense. Related Content – Upcoming PS5 Games 2024: The Best PS5 Games Coming Soon Earlier today, it was revealed that the band Heaven 17 were offered a part on the GTA VI soundtrack, but founder Martyn Wave turned it down due to the payment offer. Grand Theft Auto VI is pencilled in for a Fall 2025 release on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. [Source – Jason Schreier on X] The post Grand Theft Auto VI Delay Rumour Shot Down By Jason Schreier After Hearing From 6 Rockstar Employees appeared first on PlayStation Universe.

Source: https://www.psu.com/news/grand-theft-au ... shot-down/