As DroidGamers Reported Jujutsu Piece Races Tier List – The BEST Race To Be!

Latest Android Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

Joining a race is always crucial, but it can be tough to know which is best. Our Jujutsu Piece races tier list ranks each, alongside their rarity, so you know which to roll for and your chances of doing so. You can play on Roblox. Jujutsu Piece is inspired by both Jujutsu Kaisen and One Piece. If you’re more of a Cursed Technique user, check out our Jujutsu Legacy Tier List. If you’re a Straw Hat, we have a Fruit Seas Races Tier List. Or, why not take a look at both? Jujutsu Piece Races Tier List Let’s get into it! Remember, if you disagree with our rankings, that’s okay. No need to trap me in a Prison Realm over it… S-Tier Race to join these races! You’ll become Gojo in no time, so you can say with absolute certainty, ‘Nah, I’d Win’. They might even be able to help you find the One Piece (mixing two franchises into one pun is harder than I thought).
  • Devil 1% chance to roll
A-Tier These aren’t as good as races in the S-Tier, but don’t be discouraged. A-tier races are the perfect second choice if you don’t want to risk a reroll!
  • Skypiean 8% chance to roll
[*]Shark
  • 7% chance to roll
B-Tier If you’re starting to sail the seven seas, or are a new sorcerer, these are good to start with. However, I suggest getting higher-tier races if you want to better progress your character build.
  • Mink 15% chance to roll
C-Tier Although these provide a few good perks and buffs, they aren’t great overall. Whether you’re planning to become the King of Curses or the King of Pirates, I recommend spinning for better races soon, as these won’t do the job.
  • Orc 51% chance to roll
[*]Goblin
  • 49% chance to roll
[*]Demi Demon
  • 25% chance to roll
D-Tier I wouldn’t race to get these… they aren’t of much use. You’ll have another Shibuya incident, and no one wants that (I’m still getting over it).
  • Human 52% chance to roll
The post Jujutsu Piece Races Tier List – The BEST Race To Be! appeared first on Droid Gamers.

Source: https://www.droidgamers.com/guides/juju ... tier-list/