Gamesopot Said The Penguin's Costume Included Detachable Penis With A Beak, Says Colin Farrell

Latest PC Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

One thing you won't see on HBO's The Penguin is the character's penis. But, they did design one that included a beak, according to star Colin Farrell. The actor revealed that artist Mike Marino created a detachable genital for the Batman villain, which made him gag.Speaking with People, Farrell revealed the existence of The Penguin's beaked penis. Apparently, the villain--who goes by Oz Cobb in the HBO limited series--has a nude scene. While there isn't any full frontal for Cobb, Marino still decided to make a penis for the character. "Marino is so twisted and brilliant. He was like, 'I made you a penguin penis,'" said Farrell."I said, 'Really? They're not even going to see it. I don't know if I want to walk on set with a penguin penis.' And he was like, 'No, no, no, dude. It's detachable, it's Velcro. It's got a beak at the end of it,'" Farrell said before acting like he was going to puke. "So I had, yeah, a penguin penis, which I have pictures of."Continue Reading at GameSpot

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-p ... 01-10abi2f