Playstation Universe Report that The Last Of Us Season 2 To Premiere In First Half Of 2025 During The ‘Emmy Window’

Latest PlayStation Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

HBO and Max Content’s chairman and CEO, Casey Bloys, has revealed during an interview with Deadline that The Last of Us Season 2 will premiere during the first half of 2025. When asked about an update on the release window for second season of the post-apocalyptic series, Bloys replied, “Well, all I’ll say now, generally first half of the year, I expect them to be in the Emmy window.” Related Content — Upcoming PS5 Games 2024: The Best PS5 Games Coming Soon The Last of Us Season 2 will kick off the events of Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us: Part II, although showrunner Craig Mazin previously said that it will take two season to cover the events of that game. In addition to returning stars Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey, Season 2 will introduce Kaitlyn Dever as Abby Anderson, who it turns out required extra security on set due to the subset of fans who ‘genuinely hate’ the character. The Last of Us Season 2 will premiere during the first half of next year, with a concrete date yet to be announced. [Source – Deadline] The post The Last Of Us Season 2 To Premiere In First Half Of 2025 During The ‘Emmy Window’ appeared first on PlayStation Universe.

Source: https://www.psu.com/news/the-last-of-us ... my-window/