Playstation Universe Report that Hironobu Sakaguchi Is Excited To Be Working On A New Game Now He’s Decided Not To Retir

Latest PlayStation Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of the Final Fantasy franchise, has expressed his excitement at working on a new video game following his decision not to retire. Originally, the legendary game designer had said that Fantasian could be his final project during an interview with VGC, but late last year confirmed he was working on a new title. Now, speaking with Famitsu, Sakaguchi-san revealed he’s very much enjoying the process of developing games again. I genuinely made Fantasian thinking it might be my retirement work, but yes, I’m taking it back. We’re starting to talk about a new project… that is, we’re making a new game. Related Content – Upcoming PS5 Games 2024: The Best PS5 Games Coming Soon It’s almost the same team that worked on Fantasian, but I can’t tell you what we’re working on yet. One thing I can say is that game production is fun. It’s probably more of a pleasure than a job now. It may be that I’m getting older, but I’ve come to realise that it’s really nice to be part of a group of people. I’m excited to be able to develop with everyone again. Incidentally, on a personal note, I’m expecting a grandchild soon. I hope to be able to incorporate what I feel at that time into the new game. While Sakaguchi has long since left the Final Fantasy universe behind, he had seemingly played through FFXVI at some point over summer 2023 and revealed that he thought it was the ‘ultimate‘ fantasy. [Source – VGC, Famitsu] The post Hironobu Sakaguchi Is Excited To Be Working On A New Game Now He’s Decided Not To Retire appeared first on PlayStation Universe.

Source: https://www.psu.com/news/hironobu-sakag ... to-retire/