Playstation Universe Report that Heaven 17 Founder Turned Down Offer To Include ‘Temptation’ In GTA 6 Soundtrack Over Pa

Latest PlayStation Games News
MedoSamer2
Site Admin

Rockstar Games reportedly offered Heaven 17 $7,500 to include their song Temptation in the soundtrack for Grand Theft Auto VI, but the offer was turned down. That’s according to Martyn Ware, the founder of both Heaven 17 and The Human League and was the co-writer of Temptation. I was recently contacted by my publishers on behalf of Rockstar Games re the possibility of using Temptation on the new Grand Theft Auto 6. Naturally excited about the immense wealth that was about to head my way, I scrolled to the bottom of the email re the offer… IT WAS $7500 – for a buyout of any future royalties from the game – forever… To put this in context, Grand Theft Auto 6 grossed, wait for it… $8.6 BILLION Ah, but think of the exposure… Go fuck yourself. Related Content — Upcoming PS5 Games 2024: The Best PS5 Games Coming Soon Grand Theft Auto VI is scheduled for release in Fall 2025 for PS5, PC, and Xbox Series X/S. [Source – Martyn Ware on X] The post Heaven 17 Founder Turned Down Offer To Include ‘Temptation’ In GTA 6 Soundtrack Over Pay appeared first on PlayStation Universe.

Source: https://www.psu.com/news/heaven-17-foun ... -over-pay/